banquet, bar, candicci's restaurant and bar, catering companies st louis, events st louis, italian restaurants st louis, live music ballwin, live music chesterfield, live music st louis, restaurants ballwin, restaurants chesterfield, restaurants st louis
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has been in business for 35 years in the St Louis area. We are known for our live music multiple times each month. We invite everybody out to listen to some of the best entertainers in our community. Each are unique and carefully chosen to satisfy a wide variety of taste.
Our live music is typically on weekends or holidays and we always accompany our live music with dinner specials to enhance your dining/drinking experience.
Candicci’s is truly a great place to spend an evening. The crowd is pleasant making it easy to make new friends. Please stop in and give us a try.
We are proud to announce that we will be presenting a new menu next Wednesday, February 4, 2015. Some of the items are the same, some are new and exclusive to Candicci’s. We encourage you to give it a try. You won’t be sorry. We are anxious for customer feed back so be sure to complete the Customer Survey card.
Don’t forget we offer Pizza. We are frequently told that it is the best Pizza in the city.
Our schedule will be posted here for your convenience. We also post schedule changes to our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Our live music schedule for the remainder January and February 2015 is:
- January 29 – Vince Martin
- January 30 – Bryan Foggs
- January 31 – Al Ox
- February 5 – Scott Laytham & Karl “Trickee” Holmes
- February 6 – Bill Loves Beatles “A Solo Beatles Tribute”
- February 7 – David Becker
- February 12 – Vince Martin
- February 13 – Bryan Foggs
- February 14 – Art Bernabo “European Accordion”
- February 19 – Scott Laythem & Karl “Trickee” Holmes
- February 20 – Bill Loves Beatles “A Solo Beatles Tribute”
- February 21 – Art Bernabo “European Accordion”
- February 26 – Vince Martin
- February 27 – Greg Worzel
- February 28 – Bryan Foggs
The schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have any questions please call Candicci’s at 636-220-8989.