We are excited to announce that TGIF Happy Hour is back at Candicci’s by popular demand. We aim to please! Happy is Mon thru Fri, 4-7 with live music Thur, Fri, & Sat. Our live entertainment this evening is Greg Worzel and tomorrow night is Bryan Foggs. Live music begins at 6:30 thru 9:30. Call 636-220-8989 for reservations, catering, banquet or carry-out.
Our dinner specials for this upcoming weekend are:
– Langusto with Lobster Tail – Fettuccini noodles in our house special lobster cream sauce tossed with bay scallops, shrimp, clams, green peppers and a touch of roasted garlic pesto…topped with a 5 oz Lobster Tail for $25
– Pescatore – Mussels, Little Neck Clams, Sea Scallops and Jumbo Shrimp Tossed with linguini, olive oil & garlic for $23
– Double Bone Pork Chop – with Cognac Peppercorn Sauce served with your choice of red pasta, white pasta or Chef’s Italian potatoes for $18
– All entrees served with our house salad or soup, which is Clam Chowder, Broccoli Cheddar or French Onion.
Our entertainment for this weekend is:
Friday night (tonight) is Greg Worzel
Saturday night is Gryan Foggs
Call 636-220-8989 for reservations, catering, banquet or carry-out.
Candicci’s is an upscale Italian restaurants that has been in business for 35 years. We offer catering & carry-out and soon will offer online ordering. Our Happy Hour has been extended by to include Friday’s – TGIF Happy Hour is back! Call 636-220-8989 for reservations, carry-out, catering or banquet.
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is now offering breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, from 9 am to 2 pm. Don’t forget about our Happy Hour, Mon thru Thur, 4 to 7 pm. Call 636-220-8989 for reservations, catering, banquet or carry-out. We had a successful Valentine’s Day event. Thank you!
Today don’t forget about our Happy Hour starting at 4 through 7. Additionally, starting tonight, Thursday, February 12, we are offering live music and a special menu to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Our celebration starts tonight and will last throughout the weekend. We strongly encourage you make your reservations soon as we expect a full house. Call 636-220-8989.
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is hosting a special Valentine’s Day weekend starting tonight, Thursday, February 12th with a special menu and live music. Reservations are recommended. Call 636-220-8989 to make your reservations today.
Candicci’s is hosting a celebration for Valentines Day starting this Thursday with live music, a special menu and a carnation for the ladies on Valentine’s Day. Please make your reservations early by calling 636-220-8989.
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is hosting a special Valentine’s Day event starting this Thursday.
Live Music Schedule for Candicci’s Valentine’s Day Weekend Celebration
Thursday, February 12th – Vince Martin
Friday, February 13th – Bryan Foggs
Saturday, February 14, Valentine’s Day – Art Bernabo “European Accordion”
Order from our Valentine’s Day Menu or from our regular menu. Our Valentine’s Day Menu is as follows:
- Chilean Sea Bass – seasoned and baked Chilean Bass served over Seafood Risotto with shrimp, scallops and crawfish for $34.00
- Lobster Tail – Fettuccine noodles in our special house lobster cream sauce tossed with bay scallops, shrimp, clams, green peppers and a touch of roasted garlic pesto and topped with a 5 oz Lobster Tail for $26.00
- Steak & Lobster – 4 oz Filet paired with our specialty Langusto Supremo topped with a 5 oz Lobster Tail for $28.00
- Beef Spedini – lightly breaded beef tenderloin prepared in a marsala wine sauce with red onion, tomatoes, tri-colored peppers and mushrooms served over Parmigiana Risotto for $24.00
- Double Bone Pork Chop – grilled with rosemary and served over Wild Mushroom Risotto for $21.00
- Chicken Spedini – lightly breaded chicken breast in white wine lemon butter sauce with peppers, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes served over Four Cheese Risotto for $21.00
ALL entrees served with soup or house salad
Call 636-220-8989 and make your reservations now to guarantee seating.
Candicic’s Restaurant and Bar
Ballwin, MO 63011