We are hosting a wine party and 4 course gourmet dinner, next Tuesday, Sept, 29 featuring specials courses not available on our menu, 4 featured wines while you meet the importer, ask questions and enjoy a great evening. RSVP required – call 636-220-8989.
We are hosting a 4 course gourmet dinner perfectly paired with 4 wines. Meet the importer, ask questions and purchase our featured wines at substantial discounts during this event. RSVP required. Please call 636-220-8989.
We are hosting a wine tasting with four course gourmet meal prepared from our secret recipes that are held for special occasions such as this. The event will be held, Tuesday, Sept 29, 2015 starting at 6:30 pm. The four courses include:
– 1st Course – Poached Calimari Salad with Celery Hearts, Olives & Roasted Peppers paired with Orsolani Erbaluce di Caluso, Piedmont.
– 2nd Course – Hickory Smoked Butternut Squash Soup with Cornbread Stuffing paired with Antonutti Pinot Nero, Friuli
– LEMON ICE – REFRESHER
– 3rd Course – Artichoke Rosotto paired with Badia Di Morrona Caligiano Chianti, Tuscany.
– 4th Course – Veal Bucco with Cheesy Cauliflower paired with Pianirossi Sidus, Tuscany.
Meet the importer, enjoy paired wines with the gourmet meal, ask questions and have the opportunity to purchase these wines at special pricing that evening. Reservations are required.
Space is limited for this event…call (636) 220-8989. Cost of this event is $39.99 per person.
Post provided by WebTech Group.
Wine Tasting – Gourmet Dinner – Tuesday, Sept 29th @ 6:30. Meet the importer, ask questions, buy wine at deep discounts and enjoy a gourmet meal made with our secret recipe. Call 636-220-8989 for reservations.
Today is our ribbon cutting hosted by the Chamber. Join us this afternoon for this special event. Drink and appetizer specials. Happy Hour All Night Long! If you can’t make the celebration here, order online or call 636-220-8989.
ballwin pizza delivery, candicci's restaurant and bar, italian restaurants st louis, pizza delivery ballwin, pizza delivery st louis, restaurants st louis, st louis italian restaurants, st louis pizza delivery, st louis restaurants
St Louis, MO – Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar has three events/announcements that they are excited to make. Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar is located at 100 Holloway Rd, Ballwin, MO and has been serving fine Italian cuisines and Pizza to the St Louis area for more than 35 years. Our upcoming events and changes are as follows:
- Re-Opening NW Chamber Ribbon Cutting – Thursday, September 17, 2015 Candicci’s Restaurant is hosting the ribbon cutting and offering Happy Hour All Night Long starting at 3:30 with Jim Beam Apple and Four Hands Brewing Company as specialty drinks. Appetizer specials are Bruschetta, Toasted Ravioli (the best in town) and Cheddar Stuffed Jalapenos to name a few. We encourage everybody to attend this event. “It should be a great party,” says Robert Candice, owner/manager.
- Wine/Dinner Party – Tuesday, September 29, 2015 Candicci’s is hosting a wine/dinner featuring four course meal accompanied with four wines for your tasting enjoyment. Meet the importer, enjoy paired wines with Poached Calimari, Hickory Smoked Butternut Squash Soup with Cornbread, Lemon Ice as a Refresher, Artichoke Rosotto and Veal Osso Bucco. Each course is paired with a specialty wines from Piedmont, Friuli and Tuscany. Reservations required..please call (636) 220-8989.
- Candicci’s Begins Pizza Delivery – after 35 years of serving some of the best Italian cuisines in the St Louis area, Bob Candice, owner/manager will begin delivery pizza and Italian cuisines to the Ballwin, Ellisville, Manchester and other surrounding areas beginning October 1st. “Candicci’s recently added online ordering and this will complement our online ordering system, which has been successful,” say Candice.
“We are excited about the upcoming events and launching our delivery. People love our pizza and now more will get to enjoy it while staying home,” says Candice. For more information contact Bob or Judy at (636) 220-8989.
St Louis Media, LLC is the provider to their online ordering system. St Louis Media, LLC is a joint venture between MaxGroup Marketing and WebTech Group. WebTech Group manages their social media, website and other various marketing services.