easter, easter brunch buffet, easter events in st louis, easter sunday brunch in st louis, easter sundy brunch, italian restaurants st louis, restaurants st louis, st louis, st louis easter sunday brunch, st louis italian restaurants, st louis restaurants
Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar – Chef Rodney is at it again. He is already preparing for a blowout Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet that will certainly be a success as it always is.
For those of you that do not know us, you should, and you should visit us for Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet from 10 am to 4 pm, Sunday, March 27, 2016. Treat your family to the best that West St Louis County has to offer. Visit our blog page for information.
Cost – Adults cost $21.99 and Children cost $7.99 (under 10)(age 4 and under eat FREE)
Location: 100 Holloway Rd, Ballwin, MO
Phone for Reservations, which are highly recommended: (636) 220-8989
Buffet will include the following items:
- BBQ Salmon Filets – Hickory Smoke with Capers & Lemon
- Smoked Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Hand Breaded Fried Chicken
- Sliced Roasted Top Round with Horseradish Cream and Au jus
- Brown Sugar Glazed Virginia Pit Ham
- Hickory Smoked Pork Loin
- Savory Sage & Pepper Breakfast Sausage
- Crispy Thick-cut Bacon
- Fluffy Biscuits with Sausage & Pepper Gravy
- Scrambled Eggs with “toppings bar”
- Cheese Potato Casserole
- Homemade Glazed Donut Bread Pudding
- Plus Candicci’s Favorites: available 11 am to 4 pm – Famous House Salad – Baked Ravioli – Fettuccini – Toasted Ravioli – Baked Ravioli
- Dessert Station – Variety of Desserts & Fresh Fruit Display
Join us for Easter Sunday Brunch at Candicci’s Restaurant and Bar. We have been serving fine cuisines to the St Louis area for more than 35 years. Reservations are required. Call 636-220-8989
TGIF – it’s a great night to order pizza for delivery. Now after serving some of the finest pizzas in the St Louis metro area for 35 years, we now offer delivery. Limited to online ordering and within 5 miles of our restaurant.